Contact Connecticut Clearinghouse
Connecticut Clearinghouse is happy to respond to your general inquiries about resources and information regarding mental health and substance use disorders, prevention and health promotion, recovery, and related topics. Please call or use the form below to contact us.
If you are in crisis, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 or 211 in Connecticut.
334 Farmington Avenue
Plainville, CT 06062
Driving directions ›
Toll-Free Phone: 800.232.4424
Local Phone: 860.793.9791
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
A drop box is available in the front of the building to return materials when the Clearinghouse is closed.