Connecticut Clearinghouse operates a specialized library for books, DVDs, and other materials on topics relating to mental health, wellness, prevention, and substance use.
Connecticut families, teachers, students, professionals, and residents can borrow these materials for FREE (a free membership is required). In addition, pamphlets, posters, and fact sheets are available for distribution from the library, and can be requested online.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
A drop box is available in the front of the building to return materials when the Clearinghouse is closed.