Utilize our convenient online registration form to submit your registration for the event(s) listed below. Please note that your submission of this form does not confirm your registration for the event.
- Connecticut Suicide Prevention Conference 2018
Inspiring Hope: Coming Together for Suicide Prevention
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- Connecticut Youth Recovery Support Symposium
- Understanding Domestic Violence, Trauma and Substance Use Among Women - April 19, 2018
- Substances Effects on the 14 to 24-year-old Adolescent Brain
Presented by Dr. Ruth Potee: Board Certified Family and Addiction Medicine Physician
- EMPS-PIC: March 2018 - May 2018 Training Schedule
- FREE Mental Health First Aid - May 15 & 16, 2018
***This training is open to anyone in the community and offers 8 continuing education credits***
- QPR (Question, Persuade and Refer) Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention
FREE Suicide Prevention Program
- CT State Police Programs to Combat Opioid and Drug Threats
A Connecticut Clearinghouse Educational Forum
- Mental Health First Aid for New Britain Public Safety
- Connecticut Clearinghouse Open House -Spring Into Wellness
Open to the community.
- Mental Health First Aid for the Town of Suffield
- Mental Health First Aid
Department of Corrections
- Opioids and Naloxone: What Community Members Need to Know - April 17, 2018
FREE educational forum