Trainings are now available online: Please click on the links below to register for the listed event(s). A confirmation will be sent to the email that you used to register. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see a confirmation in your inbox.
Upcoming Zoom Webinars
Role of Prevention: Youth Gambling And Gaming
March 11, 2021, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Talk Saves Lives: Firearms and Suicide Prevention, Wednesday, March 3, 2021
- Mental Health First Aid for Fire/EMS, Saturday, March 6, 2021
Open only to Colchester Fire/EMS personnel
- Connecticut ASIST Trainer Virtual Meeting, Monday, March 8, 2021
Open to all Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) trainers in Connecticut.
- Virtual Adolescent SBIRT: Adolescent Girls and Opioids, Tuesday, March 9 or Thursday, March 25, 2021
- Connecticut Healthy Campus Initiative (CHCI) Virtual Meeting, Friday, March 12, 2021
Current Trends in Disordered Gambling
- STEPS Parent University, January through April 2021