Trainings are now available online: Please click on the links below to register for the listed event(s). A confirmation will be sent to the email that you used to register. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see a confirmation in your inbox.
Upcoming Zoom Webinars
Emerging Drug Trend: Counterfeit Pills
Thursday, January 27, 2022, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The Power of the Body and The Mind on Heart Health in the Black Community
Thursday, February 17, 2022, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Mental Health First Aid, Saturday, March 5, 2022
This virtual training is open to NCBNA and NAHN Hartford Members only
- QPR (Question, Persuade and Refer) Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention, February 23, 2022
This training is only open to Westport EMS participants.
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) March 23 & 24, 2022
This training is open to active members of any EMS Service that is part of the Southwest EMS Council.
- CBITS/Bounce Back Booster Session March 2022
Open ONLY to current CBITS/ Bounce Back clinicians
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Services-PIC Winter 2021-2022 Trainings
Open ONLY to Mobile Crisis Intervention Services staff.