Register for the Upcoming Educational Forums on Zoom:
The Power of Media: Changing the Narrative on Substance Use
Friday, February 20, 2023, from 10 AM to 12:30 PM
Understanding Suicide to Help Individuals and their Supports Connect to the Care They Need will be rescheduled for a future date.
Gambling: A Lead Risk for Suicide
Thursday, March 16, 2023 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Please click on the links below to register for the listed event(s). A confirmation will be sent to the email that you used to register. Please check your spam or junk mail folder if you do not see a confirmation in your inbox.
- Connecticut Healthy Campus Initiative (CHCI) Virtual Meeting, Friday, February 10, 2023
Key Findings from the 2022 College Prescription Drug Study
- Mental Health First Aid, Monday, February 20, 2023
- QPR (Question, Persuade and Refer) Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention, Tuesday, February 28, 2023
This is an in-person training at Connecticut Clearinghouse
- CBITS/Bounce Back Booster Session March 2023
Open ONLY to current CBITS/ Bounce Back clinicians
- QPR Training of Trainers for Connecticut Health Departments, Spring 2023
This training is ONLY open to members of Connecticut Health Departments that will be conducting QPR trainings in their region.
- Mobile Crisis Intervention Services-PIC Winter 2022-2023 Trainings
Open ONLY to Mobile Crisis Staff