Utilize our convenient online registration form to submit your registration for the event(s) listed below. Please note that your submission of this form does not confirm your registration for the event.
- Mental Health First Aid and Youth Mental Health First Aid Instructor Summit
Join other trainers of Mental Health First Aid or Youth Mental Health First Aid for lunch, discussion, and collaboration.
- Back to School Symposium on Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention for K-12
For Public, Private and Parochial School System Administrators
- Assessing and Managing Suicide Risk (AMSR): Core Competencies for Mental Health Professionals, August 24, 2017
Open to mental health professionals, including social workers, licensed counselors, psychologists, marriage and family therapists, psychiatrists, and psychiatric nurses.
- International Overdose Awareness Day August 31, 2017
Open to the Community
- EMPS-PIC: 2017 Summer Training Institute - North
Open Only to EMPS Personnel
- EMPS-PIC: 2017 Summer Training Institute - South
Open only to EMPS personnel.
- Mental Health First Aid - August 21 & 22, 2017
Open to the public.
- Southington Community Stakeholder Meeting