Utilize our convenient online registration form to submit your registration for the event(s) listed below. Please note that your submission of this form does not confirm your registration for the event.
- Opioids and Naloxone: What Community Members Need to Know - April 12, 2018
FREE educational forum
- Understanding Domestic Violence, Trauma and Substance Use Among Women - April 19, 2018
- Connecticut Youth Recovery Support Symposium
- FREE Mental Health First Aid -March 20 & 21, 2018
***This training is open to anyone in the community and offers 8 continuing education credits***
- Substances Effects on the 14 to 24-year-old Adolescent Brain
Presented by Dr. Ruth Potee: Board Certified Family and Addiction Medicine Physician
- Connecticut Suicide Prevention Conference 2018
Inspiring Hope: Coming Together for Suicide Prevention
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- EMPS-PIC: March 2018 - May 2018 Training Schedule
- Mental Health First Aid - March 29 & 30, 2018
For Employees of Goodwill