Parenting Children with Mental Health Issues
Research & Statistics
- Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders Among Young Adults
The transition from adolescence to adulthood can pose many challenges to young adults and their families. During transition age, young adults are called upon to make new and sometimes complex decisions about school, work, finances, and relationships with friends and family. This stage of life presents significantly greater challenges for the more than 3 million young adults (ages 18-25) with serious mental health conditions.
- African Caribbean American Parents of Children with Disabilities (AFCAMP)
- Connecticut Coalition to End Homelessness
- Connecticut Commission on Children - Parent Leadership Training Institute - PLTI
- Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center (CPAC)
- Families United for Children's Mental Health
- FAVOR, Inc.
- Nehemiah Commission
- Parent Leadership Development - Connecticut Workforce Collaborative on Behavioral Health
- PATH - Parent to Parent of CT
- PEP: People Empowering People - UCONN
- UCONN A. J. Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities (UCEDD)